This guide lists the most common and the less familiar viewpoints in Haifa. And you can see my photos from those viewpoints.
Table of Contents
Most Known Viewpoints in Haifa
I have visited the most known viewpoints in Haifa. The most famous are the ones next to the Bahai Gardens:
Less familiar viewpoints in Haifa include:
Less Familiar Viewpoints in Haifa
But, this time, I decided to do something different. Instead of going to well-known places, I looked for new ones. So I sat down with Google maps and street view and started searching. After about an hour, I found two potential places.
Last Friday, I visited those places and will share the result with you.
The first place was at Ha-Galil Street 118, Haifa. You can see the industrial zone and the Check Post area from this viewpoint. Here are several photos from there:
Yad LaBanim Road
The second viewpoint was: Yad LaBanim Road 97, Haifa.
Interactive map of the area:
- Hotels, hostels, and appartments in this area:
I wanted to try Yad LaBanim Road because it is on the mountain’s edge, allowing us to see both the downtown and the industrial zone.
This is not a viewpoint but a part of the street. I walked from Yad LaBanim Road 97 to Yad LaBanim Road 210 to get the following photos:
As you can see, it can be pretty frustrating since, in most places, the view is behind the buildings.
So sometimes you can get a peek of what is in between, like I did in this shot of Haifa port:
And sometimes, you can incorporate the buildings as a foreground element:
Here are several additional photos from that section of the street:
I hope you liked these photos and they were of help to you. What are your favorite viewpoints in Haifa? Tell us in the comments below.
That’s all for today, and I’ll see you in future travels!
For additional attractions nearby, see Haifa.
Additional ResourcesHere are several resources that I created to help travelers:
- Israel Trip Planner is the page that will help you to create your perfect travel route.
- National Parks And Nature Reserves page lists and put all national parks on the map. There is also a top list, information about ticket types and campsites.
- If you are looking for things to do, here are the pages for Jerusalem, Tel Aviv, Haifa, Sea Of Galilee, and Makhtesh Ramon.
- Wondering what events are there in Israel? Here is the Events And Festivals By Season guide.