Table Of Contents
- Get 5% off for your next vacation at Isrotel.
- Get 5% off for your next tour at Bein Harim with coupon code 'LEV5#12305'.
Most Known Viewpoints in Haifa
I’ve visited the most common viewpoints in Haifa. The most famous are the ones next to the Bahai Gardens: Louis Promenade and Sderot Ben Gurion. Less familiar viewpoints in Haifa include University viewpoint and next to Stella Maris Monastery. But, this time I decided to do something different. Instead of going to well-known places I looked for new ones. So I sat down with Google maps and Google street view and started to search. After about an hour I found two potential places.
Last Friday I visited those places and today I’ll share with you the result.
Map of the area:
Less Familiar Viewpoints in Haifa
The first place was at Ha-Galil Street 118, Haifa. From this viewpoint, you can see the industrial zone and Check Post area.
Yad LaBanim Road
The second viewpoint was: Yad LaBanim Road 97, Haifa. Well, actually this is not a point but rather a part of the street. I walked from Yad LaBanim Road 97 till Yad LaBanim Road 210 to get these shots:
And from this point, I started to walk back to the car.
The reason I wanted to try Yad LaBanim Road is since it’s on the edge of the mountain and it allows to see both the downtown and the industrial zone.
View towards Haifa’s downtown:
Can you see the Bahai Temple in this shot?
Hope you liked these photos and they were of help for you. What’re your favorite viewpoints in Haifa? Tell us in the comments below.
That’s all for today and I’ll see you in future travels!
For additional attractions nearby see Haifa page.
Here are several resources that I created to help travelers:
- Israel Trip Planner is the page that will help you to create your perfect travel route.
- National Parks And Nature Reserves page lists and put all national parks on the map. There is also a top list, information about ticket types and campsites.
- If you are looking for things to do, here are the pages for Jerusalem, Tel Aviv, Haifa, Sea Of Galilee, and Makhtesh Ramon.
- Wondering what events are there in Israel? Here is the Events And Festivals By Season guide.
And if you have any questions then check out Useful Information For Tourists To Israel.