My name is Lev, and I am from Israel. When I was a small child, my parents immigrated to Israel. And since childhood, I was good at exact sciences (math, computers and so on). Thus I never thought I would be photographing, and even less likely that I would be writing about it. And up to thirty, my life journey was completely different (my Linkedin account). But at some point, my brother showed me his HDR photos. They looked like paintings, and this reminded that I did some (rather poor) painting when I was a child.
My love for photography escalated quickly, and I read everything I could lay my hands on. I also started to travel a lot more. Not only for photography but also since it allows me to learn new things and look at life from another perspective. Moreover, traveling makes me spend less time in front of a computer. 😉
To see my favorite photographs visit the portfolio page.
If you want to hire me or you have a question do not hesitate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why Did I Create This Blog?
My love for photography and travel were the cause for me to start this blog. And one of the main shortcomings I encountered is the lack of photos on the net. For example when you want to visit a national park, in most cases there will be a description with one or two photos at most. That does not convey the full picture, and as they say, a picture worth a thousand words. I found myself visiting historically significant sites, where almost nothing is left and of course nothing to photograph. Therefore in each post, I not only tell about my experiences but also show many images. And I hope this will make thing clearer, and you will find it useful.
Can I Use Your Photos?
All photos on my site are watermarked and low resolution. It is done to allow the site to load faster and to protect copyrights. Though images are low resolution, they are good enough for other websites and small prints. If you want to make a small print (private usage), then you can download the photo from the site (press MB3 on the picture and select download). And in case you want to insert one of my photos to your website, then add a copyright notice and include a dofollow link to my site (the page you downloaded the image from).
If you want to make a big print, then you will need the full resolution file. I sell those files, and you can find additional info in the Support paragraph.
If you like my work and want to support me you can do it in one of the following ways:
- Purchase photos: You can buy any photo you wish. If you have not found the requested photo, then you can use the search form, use map or check out my portfolio. Once you have seen the requested picture, send me an email to email@example.com with the following info: a screenshot of the photo or a downloaded jpeg and expected usage. Usage example: private use – I want to make one big print (size X*Y).
Prices start at 50$ per photo.
Note: in any case, you cannot resell my photos or present them as your work.
- You can support me by purchasing tickets to attractions, excursions, museums and even airport transfers here.
- Gear: if you are planning on purchasing gear or anything else on Amazon, please do this using this Camera and Photo link. Since I mentioned equipment, here is the list of mine:
- Nikon D610 24.3 MP CMOS FX-Format Digital SLR Camera (Body Only)
- Nikon AF-S FX NIKKOR 28-300mm f/3.5-5.6G ED Vibration Reduction Zoom Lens with Auto Focus for Nikon DSLR Cameras
- Nikon AF-S FX NIKKOR 50mm f/1.8G Lens with Auto Focus for Nikon DSLR Cameras
- Rokinon 14mm f/2.8 IF ED UMC Ultra Wide Angle Fixed Lens w/ Built-in AE Chip for Nikon
- Rokinon HD8M-N 8mm f/3.5 HD Fisheye Lens with Auto Aperture Chip and Removable Hood for Nikon DSLR 8-8mm, Fixed-Non-Zoom Lens
- Tamron Auto Focus 200-500mm f/5.0-6.3 Di LD SP FEC (IF) Lens for Nikon Digital SLR Cameras (Model A08N) (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
- Nikon SB-600 Speedlight Flash for Nikon Digital SLR Cameras
- GoPro HERO4 Silver