During April we visited Rome for five days. This is a summary of the places we visited.
Divided by days:
- #1 – Vatican Museums, Piazza Navona, Pantheon and Saint Mary above Minerva
- #2 – Colosseum and Palatine Hill
- #3 – St. Peter’s Basilica, Campo de’ Fiori market and Trajan’s Market & Forum
- #4 – National Roman Museum, Basilica di Santa Maria Maggiore, Basilica of St. Mary of the Angels and the Martyrs, Santa Maria della Vittoria and San Carlo al Corso
- #5 – Trastevere district, Basilica di Santa Maria in Trastevere, Great Synagogue of Rome and Theatre of Marcellus
Also, I wanted to share the map I created. This map is based on TripAdvisor and has two categories: Attractions and Restaurants. All points of interest are in closeness to the ancient city (we didn’t visit the ones that are further away).
Also, when you are clicking on an attraction you will see opening hours (if applicable).
If you are going to Rome in the near future, this map can be useful to you:
That’s it for this summary post, and if you want more info, then check out the daily posts.