Today we will talk about interior design photography beginners. How to improve your photos? Why pay attention? We Baselines and superior level. If you are looking for a professional photographer, So you are welcome to contact me email@example.com
Let's start from the basics:
Photo Interior beginners with a smartphone
All smartphones now have a camera. They have a camera with a wide angle of vision. How widespread, Let's see.
Here I stood in the corner of a typical bedroom. The room size 4x4 meters and I stuck to a wall. I took a galaxy s5 and that's what I got:
As you can see I can not grasp the room. When I turned the smartphone, I got it:
Smartphone's camera has a lens with a wide angle of vision, But not wide enough large spaces not. This is probably why when examining images of properties for sale in hand 2, Only see a picture of the living room.
what can be done? Smart phones can last editions photography panorama. Since this room is relatively bright (two windows), The phone managed without a problem to create the panorama. And this is the result:
As you can see, not very orderly room. So get some tips that are not related to the equipment Photo:
- Arrange the room Before you take it.
- Turn on all the lights Room and adjacent rooms. You will get a yellowish tint and because there is more light, It will be easier to shoot. Also take into account that many light bulbs does not peak power immediately, Those after 20 minutes. Therefore, you should turn on the light in advance. But one must also remember that every rule has an exception. For example, when the room lights have different colors (yellow, to build, Daylight) to test the effect on colors.
- Open the windows. Insofar as more light, The room will be brighter. Most people prefer bright spaces.
- Open the door. Allow an open door to see what's out there (adjacent rooms / closets / Services). If property for sale, Open Door makes it easier to understand the plan asset (floor plan).
After I carried out the tips outlined above, I shot back:
So far, all the pictures were without manually editing. I took the last panorama from the phone and made it more clear, I fixed the white balance (White Balance), And this is the result:
Sharp-eyed your sons can see a panorama of the smartphone were glitches. For example, if you depart on the doorframe consider it dishonest (pictures attached to the phone's software is not optimally), But relatively photographs you see in the hand 2, Reasonable outcome.
Until now we filmed everything with a camera phone. Now for professional equipment.
Interior photo with professional camera
I was shooting with a full frame camera and 14mm lens.
All wide front lens distortion. To demonstrate the deliberate distortion of photographed from the top down. And this is the result:
You see once I am able to catch almost any room but the room "dancing". Middle straight line, But if you look at the extremes seen instance strong right corner of the door and the wall on the left, falls to the left.
How do you fix it? Although the above image is not moved manually and can be processed in Photoshop to improve the situation, But much more than just fix it during shooting. When shooting with a wide lens, Keep on theLens parallel to the floor.
Here is a photo after skills. Two images without manual processing. When I shot the first time the camera is turned down and the other was bent down and the camera parallel to the ground;
After a straightforward camera add Flash To add light dark places (fill flash). And this is the result:
And after retouching easier we get:
We got a reasonable result. Images obtained from many professional photographers and relatively low price. But there is one potential problem. Can you identify it?
Photo interior of premises with a view
Imagine we take pictures of her living room overlooking apartment View Sea. Of course we want to show the view, But the last shot did not see anything out the window. The reason is that the dynamic range of the human eye sees light, Much larger than any camera that day (and probably the next decade). That is where we stand in the room we can see inside and out. But the camera can not. We are getting good exposure in the room but the outside does not seem anything (all white) or we could see the view outside but the room is very dark.
So how can bridge the gap amount of light? There are three methods you can solve the problem. The simplest method is technically also gives good results is Wait for sunset. At sunset time interval will be 20 minutes in which the amount of light outside and inside will be the same. And this interval not only see what happens out there we are also pretty light. The downside is of course a time limit, and usually do such work only for special projects.
Another method is Illuminate the room Much stronger so that the same amount of light inside as outside. Here you can see an example of this method:
You can see that I passed the flash power much stronger and now you can see the view (not something in this case).
But there are two problems:
- Since the exposure is significantly shortened the other rooms finished in dark. Ie have at least two flashes (one hallway to another room and far more). That is all photography requires much more preparation, Time and Equipment. Which ups the job. But I do not like this method because of the second reason.
- Because the lighting we put so strong, We lost all the existing atmosphere. Ie if the designer chose a special light and made adjustments, Not see it. If you look at the last photo, Look at the lights in the room did not illuminate anything.
And the third method to overcome the dynamic range is with Multiple exposures Or HDR (I would not consider it as part of the interior design photography beginners, But since we touched on the subject, I'll remind her windows). Ie perform multiple images when they are exposed to some of the pictures of the room and some exposure to the street. And then merge the images.
Here are two exposures (outside and inside);
And after the merger of the two exposures, we get:
That's all for today. We talked about the basic points of the interior design photography beginners. And we touched a little more advanced techniques. These and other issues in photography interior design and architecture can be seen under הקטגוריה של צילום אדריכלי ועיצוב פנים.
Here are several resources that I created to help travelers:
- Israel Trip Planner is the page that will help you to create your perfect travel route.
- National Parks And Nature Reserves page lists and put all national parks on the map. There is also a top list, information about ticket types and campsites.
- If you are looking for things to do, here are the pages for Jerusalem, Tel Aviv, Haifa, and Sea Of Galilee.
- Wondering what events are there in Israel? Here is the Events And Festivals By Season guide.
And if you have any questions then check out Useful Information For Tourists To Israel.