Today we will talk about photography For sale and for rent. But most relevant to not only post a photo of these apartments broader issue it: Interior photo. Among other things photography including photography and interior villas, Offices, membership, Factories, Shops etc..
Note: Not long ago I wrote aboutצילום בתי מלון. That post also contains relevant information on indoor. And all its posts photo on interior design and architecture can be seen under הקטגוריה של צילום אדריכלי ועיצוב פנים.
We begin by asking basic:
Should you hire a professional photographer?
Well, Unfortunately, this question does not rise for most people. US”In Europe, the process is different. Once a client sells an apartment / villa broker hires himself a professional photographer to do the job. There intermediaries saving the photographer and photo learners themselves. Realtors, After they learned and acquired appropriate equipment, Taking pictures of the property on their own. Why do they do it? The answer is simple: Easier to sell apartments with good photos. When there is more quality photographs of people come to see the apartments. The sales process takes less time and ultimately worthwhile investment.
Country, In most cases, do not do it. In my opinion, It is absurd to sell property in NIS and save a few hundred dollars on Photographer. In many cases,, You spend more money and time on trips to show the apartment than the photographer. Not to mention a number of suggestions from. As you get more offers that you will be more hard bargaining and it alone can cost several thousands of dollars.
If I convinced you to hire a professional photographer you are welcome to contact me (email@example.com). Because this always a question of price rises, Here is a link to a relevant post: כמה עולה צילום עיצוב פנים.
If you do decide to save a few hundred dollars (Save only in the short term, In the long run it will cost you more) Get some tips photography Apartments.
Photo Apartments – Tips and Recommendations
- When should I make the photo apartment? – You should shoot when the apartment is not empty and it is inhabited by people. When the apartment is empty and only see four walls and pictures will be less attractive and less informative (for example, Photography items such as table, Spa and others help us to assess the size of the apartment).
- Arrange the apartment – If you look at the catalog of vomit see what I refer to as“Tidy rooms with signs of life”. That is, Space needs to be sorted. After Ssidrtm the insert showing signs that someone lived there. for example: flowers, Decorative pillows, Scarf hanging on a chair, Games for children, etc.. This way you will get a clean space, but also see it live, Which impacts positively on viewers emotions photography.
You can go even further and rearrange the furniture in the apartment. But it is less common in photography Apartments (More typical for shooting hotels, Offices …).
- equipment – The most basic equipment is a camera with wide lens and tripod. You can take pictures with cell phones but you'll still need a tripod and applications that allow to control the camera (Not only auto photo).
- Exposure time– Most apartments will be quite dark, so you'll need a long exposure time. Thus will need a tripod. If you do not have a tripod you can put the camera on a high chair or on a pile of books lying on the chair. Also to get sharp images using the camera's self-timer.
- Angle Photo – Photography apartments in particular and in general internal photography is done with a typically wide lens (All the cameras of mobile phones has wide lenses). Wide lens enables larger vision angle photograph showing entire rooms even when there is plenty of room. But the problem is as much as wide lenses (barrel distortion) They produce. so, For the walls remain as close parallels keep the camera / lens parallel to the floor. Ie you take a room if you point the camera up or down.
- Exposure Compensation – In most cases the automatic exposure gives a dark picture. This is because the cameras are trying to calculate how much light passes through the lens average. And to compensate for the bright windows it will reduce the exposure. The easiest way to fix it using exposure compensation (Exposure Compensation). Begin to increase exposure compensation until you get a bright room with white walls (And gray).
- Windows – If a good exposure of the room, So in most cases you will get a finished brick windows. This is because there are many more out there than the light in the room. You can do so to be seen both inside and out, but it carries more advanced. Beginners I would suggest to assemble the frame so that the emphasis on the room and the window will occupy a small part of the picture. But note, Still want to show photos that you have Windows. And if you have a nice view from the window so you better shoot it separately.
- White balance (White Balance) – Sets the tone of the picture. Usually people prefer more hot pictures, That is a little more yellow than blue. Check the result on the camera monitor if you see Slkirot have blue or green tint then you should change the white balance until you get a result that provides you.
- Where to meet – Small spaces generally stand in the corners to grab a bigger part of the room. So I would suggest to start from switching between all four in the room and see how the room looks away. And then go into the space.
I hope these tips will help you and your subject became clearer apartments. If you have any questions and comments you are welcome to write me an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) Or leave a comment below.