Today we will talk about photography For sale and for rent. But most of the post is relevant not only to photograph these apartments for a wider topic: interior photography. Among others, an interior photograph including the photo of villas, offices, membership, Factories, Shops etc..
Note: Not long ago I wrote aboutצילום בתי מלון. That post also contains relevant information on indoor. And all its posts photo on interior design and architecture can be seen under הקטגוריה של צילום אדריכלי ועיצוב פנים.
Let's start with the basic question:
Should I hire a professional photographer?
Well, Unfortunately, this question does not rise for most people. In the United States and Europe, the process is different.. Once a client sells an apartment / villa broker hires himself a professional photographer to do the job. There intermediaries saving the photographer and photo learners themselves. Realtors, After they learned and acquired appropriate equipment, Taking pictures of the property on their own. Why do they do that? The answer is simple: it is easier to sell apartments with good photos. When there is more quality photographs of people come to see the apartments. The sales process takes less time and ultimately worthwhile investment.
Country, In most cases, do not do it. In my opinion, It is absurd to sell property in NIS and save a few hundred dollars on Photographer. In many cases,, You spend more money and time on trips to show the apartment than the photographer. Not to mention a number of suggestions from. As you get more offers that you will be more hard bargaining and it alone can cost several thousands of dollars.
If I convinced you to hire a professional photographer, you are welcome to contact me (firstname.lastname@example.org). Because this always a question of price rises, Here is a link to the relevant post: כמה עולה צילום עיצוב פנים.
If you still decide to save a few hundred shekels (save only in the short term, In the long run it will cost you more) get a few tips for taking pictures.
Photo Apartments – Tips and recommendations
- When do you want to do the apartment photo? – It is best to shoot when the apartment is not empty and people live there.. When the apartment is empty and you see only the four walls of the picture will be less attractive and less informative (for example, Photography items such as table, Spa and others help us assess the size of the apartment.
- Arranging the Apartment – if you look at a catalogue of Huqiu you'll see what I call a "tidy rooms with life signs". That is, Space needs to be sorted. After Ssidrtm the insert showing signs that someone lived there. For example: Flowers, Decorative pillows, Scarf hanging on a chair, Games for children, etc.. This way you will get a clean space, but also see it live, Which impacts positively on viewers emotions photography.
You can go even further and rearrange the furniture in the apartment. But it's less common in photographing apartments (more typical for hotel photos), Offices...).
- Equipment – The most basic equipment is a camera with a wide lens and a tripod. You can shoot with a cellphone but you'll still need a tripod and apps that allow you to control the camera (not just automatic photography)..
- Exposure time – most apartments will be quite dark, so you'll need long exposure time. Thus will need a tripod. If you do not have a tripod you can put the camera on a high chair or on a pile of books lying on the chair. Also to get sharp images using the camera's self-timer.
- Photo Angle – photography in particular and internal photography is usually done with a wide lens (all cell phones have wide-angle lenses). Wide lens enables larger vision angle photograph showing entire rooms even when there is plenty of room. But the problem of wide lenses is the barrel distortion they produce. so, For the walls remain as close parallels keep the camera / lens parallel to the floor. Ie you take a room if you point the camera up or down.
- Exposure compensation – In most cases automatic exposure will give a dark image. This is because the cameras are trying to calculate how much light passes through the lens average. And to compensate for the bright windows it will reduce the exposure. The simplest way to correct is with exposure compensation (Exposure Compensation). Start increasing exposure until you get a bright room with white walls (not gray)..
- Windows – If the room's exposure is good, So in most cases you will get a finished brick windows. This is because there are many more out there than the light in the room. You can do so to be seen both inside and out, but it carries more advanced. Beginners I would suggest to assemble the frame so that the emphasis on the room and the window will occupy a small part of the picture. But note, Still want to show photos that you have Windows. And if you have a nice view from the window so you better shoot it separately.
- White balance – Determines the hue of the image Balance. Usually people prefer more hot pictures, That is a little more yellow than blue. Check the result on the camera monitor if you see Slkirot have blue or green tint then you should change the white balance until you get a result that provides you.
- Where to stand – small spaces usually stand in the corners to catch a larger part of the room. So I would suggest to start from switching between all four in the room and see how the room looks away. And then go into the space.
I hope these tips will help you and your subject became clearer apartments. If you have any questions and comments, you are invited to write me an email (email@example.com) Or leave a comment below.
Here are several resources that I created to help travelers:
- Israel Trip Planner is the page that will help you to create your perfect travel route.
- National Parks And Nature Reserves page lists and put all national parks on the map. There is also a top list, information about ticket types and campsites.
- If you are looking for things to do, here are the pages for Jerusalem, Tel Aviv, Haifa, and Sea Of Galilee.
- Wondering what events are there in Israel? Here is the Events And Festivals By Season guide.
And if you have any questions then check out Useful Information For Tourists To Israel.